Letterkenny Rugby Club have launched their sponsorship drive to raise funds for the season ahead.It’s just €100 to enter the draw which takes places on the 30th of August in the clubroom after the corporate TAG RUGBY tournament. All entrants to the draw will be included on the clubhouse billboard, will be listed on the Letterkenny Rugby Club website, and will also be acknowledged in the local media.1st prize – Gold sponsorship package worth €2,5002nd prize – Silver sponsorship package worth €1,0003rd prize – Bronze sponsorship package worth €500. LETTERKENNY RUGBY CLUB LAUNCH SPONSORSHIP DRAW was last modified: August 26th, 2014 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:FeaturesLETTERKENNY RUGBY CLUBNoticesSport
But in it, he gave away the Warriors’ gameplan for the first … Here’s what we’ve learned so far about the Warriors halfway through thee 2019-2020 preseason:The Warriors are going to be a fancy version of the Rockets(Doug Duran/Bay Area News Group)Stephen Curry played 26 minutes in Thursday’s preseason game against the sad, dumpy, Minnesota Timberwolves, scoring 40 points on 14-of-19 shooting, 6-of-9 from beyond the line.It was a really good performance from the two-time NBA MVP.
Mac Cardona hopes to make a return to the PBA and his potential comeback could also be a reunion of sorts.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSSEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completionSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSWin or don’t eat: the Philippines’ poverty-driven, world-beating pool starsThe 35-year-old Cardona, who survived a pill overdose in an apparent suicide attempt nearly a year ago, is trying out for the GlobalPort Batang Pier, a team that is all to familiar with the veteran swingman.ADVERTISEMENT “We are looking for other options and we feel Cardona is in the equation,” GlobalPort head coach Franz Pumaren told INQUIRER.net in a text message Thursday when asked if Cardona is trying to make the team. FEU Auditorium’s 70th year celebrated with FEU Theater Guild’s ‘The Dreamweavers’ Robredo should’ve resigned as drug czar after lack of trust issue – Panelo Pumaren cleared Cardona is not yet part of the team and that he has to prove that he can still play at a high level.“We still have to take a look at him in the next few days if he is still capable of playing in the PBA,” Pumaren said.Cardona last played in the PBA with the NLEX Road Warriors in 2016 until he was let go by the team before the start of the 42nd season after a series of misfortunes that included an arrest due to domestic violence and sleeping pill overdose that almost ended his life in August of last year.Cardona saw action in the PBA D-League as a member of Zark’s Burgers.Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Ethel Booba on hotel’s clarification that ‘kikiam’ is ‘chicken sausage’: ‘Kung di pa pansinin, baka isipin nila ok lang’ READ: Mac Cardona to suit up for Zark’s BurgersCardona created a stir on social media after posting a photo of himself joining the Batang Pier in one of their practice sessions at Gatorade Hoops Center in Mandaluyong City.In the Instagram photo, Cardona is with former fellow La Salle alums Mike Cortez, Ryan Araña and Rico Maierhofer, Renren Ritualo and Arnold Van Opstal and Pumaren, who was his coach with the Green Archers.Cortez and Araña were teammates with Cardona during their collegiate days.READ: Cardona takes another step in rebuilding his lifeADVERTISEMENT National Coffee Research Development and Extension Center brews the 2nd National Coffee Education Congress View comments Trump strips away truth with hunky topless photo tweet Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. MOST READ Lacson: SEA Games fund put in foundation like ‘Napoles case’ Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss PLAY LIST 02:49Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games #KicksStalker: Is a Filipino signature shoe on the horizon? LATEST STORIES DILG, PNP back suspension of classes during SEA Games Church, environmentalists ask DENR to revoke ECC of Quezon province coal plant
The Indian contingent is still awaiting a communication from the Olympic Games organisers on how an unidentified lady was allowed to gatecrash into the team’s march past at the Opening Ceremony even as media reports claimed to have identified the “mystery woman”.The Indians have submitted a letter on this embarrassing issue to the organisers on Saturday night and acting Chef-de-Mission Brig P K Muralidharan Raja said that no response has come yet.”We have submitted the letter expressing our strong resentment on the matter to the organisers last night. We are still waiting for their response,” Raja said.A day after photos of the ‘mystery woman’ appeared in newspapers and went viral on social networking sites, a newspaper claimed to have identified the young lady as Madhura Honey, a post-graduate from Bangalore.Deccan Chronicle, quoting sources, said that her friend from the college was also baffled seeing her with the Indian contingent. She has been living in London and before she went with the Indian team, she had displayed her Olympic passes on her Facebook account. But once this became an issue, she had deactivated her Facebook account.The Indian contingent, however, was willing to wait for an official confirmation about the identity of the person.”I am also aware of these reports. But I can’t comment on newspaper reports. We want something from the organisers,” Raja said.The young lady in red shirt and blue trouser was seen leading the Indian contingent in the march past alongside Beijing Games bronze medallist Sushil Kumar and her unwanted presence has not gone down well with the Indians, who had no clue as to who she was.advertisement